Compact tabletop unit for effective lyophilisation of specimens with innovative Wireless Shelf Technology. The freeze dryer can be configured with tried and tested accessories to meet your specific needs. The simple and intuitive LSCplus controller supports manual and automatic process control for reproducible results.
Two different drying methods are available to handle virtually every task. -55 °C condenser temperature for drying aqueous specimens. Condenser capacity is 4 liter. The capacity of frozen granules is about 2 liter per batch. Read more on freeze drying: Smart freeze drying.
- Ice condenser capacity: 4 kg
- Ice condenser performance: 4 kg/24h
- Ice condenser temperature: -55 °C
- Capacity of frozen granules: about 2 liter
- Dimensions of base model (W x H x D): 390 x 415 x 555 mm
- Weight: 48 kg
- Communication port: Ethernet
- Manufacture Brochure
» Vacuum control
» Pressure rise test
» Defrost function
» Product temperature
» Program selector (Option)