homogeneous granules with
- no contamination
- no migration of binders or small particles
- no void formation
- no formation of dried shell
- easy to use and easy to clean
- granulate 2-5 litre/shift in your lab with
- granule size from 10 to 700 um
- low waste of material (high yield)
- for example, granulate 10 small batches of different compositions in 4h (one afternoon), including cleaning time
Installation, demonstration and training is done at costumer (your lab) after the equipment has been delivered. At this occasion any of your material can be processed. The cost for training cover time, travel and accommodation for our personnel. The cost for the Lab-scale Granulator LS-2 cover and includes the accessories you need for running the equipment. What you further need is a freeze-drier. PowderPro provides a lab-scale drier (GT-2) with a capacity to dry granules derived from ca 1.5 liters suspension in 24 hours. Larger drier exists on the market and PowderPro can advise.
Lab-resources needed; ventilation, pressurized air and for the processing you need access to liquid nitrogen. It can also be convenient to have a freezer for storage of frozen granules, can be a simple house-hold version.
Please fill in the form below describing your powder system and need for granulation and we will send you a quotation and additional info.